- Regardless, Adolescence Doesn’t End, and Youth Continues On: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Kan OVA Review and Reflection
- Uma Musume Pretty Derby OVA: Road To The Top Review and Reflection
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Reflections on Quad Feeds and the John Wick: Chapter 4 Loadout
- Masterpiece Anime Showcase: The Best Memories and Fulfilling a Promise To Revisit Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Ten Summers Later
- Miyakawa-ke no Kūfuku: Remarks on Responsible Budgetting as an Anime Fan and An Introspection on Twenty-Five Years of Otafest
Topics we write about
- Ace Combat
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 2042
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield V
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Call of Duty
- Deus Ex
- General Gaming
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- James Bond
- Metro Series
- Project Wingman
- Sim City 4
- Star Wars
- Team Fortress 2
- The Division
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Wolfire Receiver
- World of Warcraft
- General Discussion
- Japanese Animation
- Anime Collaborations
- Anime Location Hunts
- Anime: First Impressions
- Anime: Reflections
- 86 EIGHTY-SIX
- Azur Lane
- Girls und Panzer
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?
- Harukana Receieve
- Hibike! Euphonium
- High School Fleet
- Houkago Teibou Nisshi
- Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
- Kandagawa Jet Girls
- Kantai Collection
- Kiniro Mosaic
- Koisuru Asteroid
- Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
- Madoka Magica
- Makoto Shinkai
- Masterpiece Anime Showcase
- New Game!
- Non Non Biyori
- Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
- Sakura Quest
- Slow Loop
- Slow Start
- Sora no Woto
- Strike Witches
- Super Cub
- Sword Art Online
- Tawawa on Monday
- The Aquatope on White Sand
- Uma Musume Pretty Derby
- Wake Up Girls!
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
- Yama no Susume
- Yuru Camp△
- Yūki Yūna is a Hero
- Gundam Models
Comments are always welcome for feedback. In general, be polite and keep things constructive, and observe the following:
- Comments must be written in English
- Comments must be relevant to the post
- Don’t ask for links to streams or rips
- Keep the number of external links to two or fewer. The spam filter will automatically discard comments with three or more external URLs.
- Be respectful towards others. Illegal materials, personal attacks, threats, harassment, retort memes and insults will be removed.
- Your email must exist and not belong to a disposable service. If a comment is made with a disposable email, or the email inbox does not exist, that email address will be blocked from commenting.
Comments may be edited for formatting and clarity. Failing to adhere to these guidelines may result in a block. If your comments don’t appear after 24 hours and you’re sure they comply with the guidelines, they may have been caught by the spam filter. Please check to make sure you’re not exceeding the number of links or linking anywhere in the optional “Your Website” field.
Perfect! KyoAni is unbelievable!
Thaks for sharing! o/
Great post. One of the things I loved about this series, and many other ‘slice of life’ anime are the realism of the environments where the stories take place.
Cool stuff, it was really interesting to see all those pictures side by side 🙂
That’s awesome.I remembered seeing these places and their similarities on the Special features in Haruhi Suzumiya when some of the workers from the show took a tour to those exact places and took pictures and show how close it looked like from the show.Would like to visit those places someday,it would be awesome.
Reblogged this on Leo's Mind.
Pingback: Insert town here. | neomo and anime.
Pingback: Anime Real Life Counterpart Masterlist! | Our Piece of Their World
I’m a fan of your film location shots.
Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yurs these days.
I seriokusly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Which part did you like the most? 😉
Hey guys the picture in all place that post on this site that pair to anime is real ?? But the character in real life is real too ?? Do you know that ?? Or you dont know it?? Well ?? i will tell you that the real haruhi suzumiya was live now in austria ?? I dont know where the place in austria ?? But only i know haruhi suzumiya lives there now ?? She was 17 years old now ?? And other character in haruhi suzumiya anime ?? Hmmm ?? I dont know where they are ?? But i will try to search them if i have a time ?? I have a many things to do! ?? Now ????? Guys if you ?? Have to ask me ?? Any-else ?? Please reply to this comment ????? And thank you ??? Very much and have a nice day
The answer’s going to be a little lengthy, so bear with me:
I hope that satisfactorily answers your queries 🙂
Pingback: Anime in Real Life: K-ON! Pilgrimage -
I went to Cafe Dream recently and some fans seen at there. The station square of Nishinomiya-kitaguchi was quite changed and no longer had these monuments but the clock survivied fron scrap yard.
Reblogged this on Blog của yo and commented:
Đẹp ơi là đẹp ấy ❤
Pingback: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in Real Life | WeeaboOtaku
One of weird anime that been leaving me a very weird feeling of uncertainty, uncertain whether I like or not, or where there’s to be like or not, the very strange story but cover in much more like a daily day to day anime, actually if any one ask me whether I go to this pilgrimage tour or I go to Tokyo, I prefer this, very much, thank you
It’s a mix of slice-of-life and fantasy. It’s mostly notorious for the non-chronological order of episodes (which is kinda annoying, since it doesn’t add anything) and the annoyingly cocky titular character with her tantrums.
Do note that, if you do ever go on such a pilgrimage, it’s best to combine it with other activities in the area you’re visiting. I’ve done this twice, and the setting is usually taken from boring urban areas – just homes, public buildings and infrastructure. Not the most exiting way to spend a holiday.
Pingback: A visit to Haruhi Suzumiya’s hometown, Nishinomiya – Ovelosphere
Author’s note: it’s been about nine years since I first wrote this post. Back then, I was still working out which image host was the most effective, leading some of the comparison images to disappear when one of the hosts went offline. Currently, this post only has about half of the comparison images as a result.